Gypsum lay-in panel
Ideal for interior and unexposed exterior ceiling applications
- Quick, dry installation
Gold Bond® Gridstone® Ceiling Panels have a non-combustible, Fire-Shield G gypsum core. The 2-mil. white, stipple-textured vinyl laminate combines high light reflectance with easy cleanability.
Gridstone panels are ideal for interior and unexposed exterior ceiling applications such as soffits, parking garages, kitchens and baths.
Gridstone panels are accepted by the USDA for use in food service and food processing areas.
- Gridstone Ceiling Panels install easily in standard exposed grid systems.
- A non-combustible gypsum core assures fire safety with 1 1/2- and 2-hour fire rating achievable depending on installation.
- The sturdy white vinyl laminate eliminates additional finishing.
- The product shall be maintained at a temperature not to exceed 104° Fahrenheit (40° Centigrade) and not exceed 90% relative humidity prior to, during and after installation.
- 15-year limited warranty.
Gold Bond® Gridstone® Ceiling Panels has achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification.
Products that suit any project criteria
Ceiling Board / Panels
Product details and technical documentation
Design & Resource Center
Browse our digital library of tools, resources, and service options to support your team.Learn More
Gold Bond experts are ready to discuss project and product needs to meet your goals.Expert Connection
Need Technical Information?
National Gypsum Company is the exclusive service provider for products manufactured by Gold Bond Building Products, LLC.