Designed for clean room use
Noncombustible gypsum core assures fire safety
- Designed for clean room use.
Gold Bond® Gridstone® Clean Room Gypsum Ceiling Panels are prefinished ceiling panels with a noncombustible gypsum core. The 2-mil, white, stipple-textured vinyl laminate combines high light reflectance with easy cleanability. Clean Room panels are manufactured with the exposed edges sealed, providing a durable coating that completely seals the panel.
Gridstone Clean Room panels are for use in systems designed for areas requiring high levels of air cleanliness or low airborne particulate levels such as clean rooms and clean zones.
- Designed for clean room use. Approved for use in systems Class 100,000, Class 10,000, Class 1,000, Class 100 per federal standard 209E “Airborne Particulate Cleanliness Classes in Clean Rooms and Clean Zones.”
- Fire-resistant. A non-combustible gypsum core assures fire safety with 1 1/2- and 2-hour fire rating achievable depending on installation.
- Sag-resistant. Gridstone Clean Room panels’ rigid gypsum core prevents sagging and warping problems and is backed by a 15-year limited warranty. (View warranty)
- Gridstone panels are USDA accepted for use in foodservice and food processing areas.
Products that suit any project criteria
Ceiling Board / Panels
Product details and technical documentation
Design & Resource Center
Browse our digital library of tools, resources, and service options to support your team.Learn More
Gold Bond experts are ready to discuss project and product needs to meet your goals.Expert Connection
Need Technical Information?
National Gypsum Company is the exclusive service provider for products manufactured by Gold Bond Building Products, LLC.