Single-coat smooth veneer plaster
Durable, abrasion-resistant surface for further decoration
- Single-coat smooth veneer plaster with an extended set time.
- For application over base plaster board or as a finish coat.
- Provides a durable, abrasion-resistant surface for further decoration.
Gold Bond® Uni-Kal® Veneer Plaster is a mill-mixed veneer finish plaster for smooth and textured trowel applications. It consists of specially ground, calcined gypsum, requiring only the addition of clean water. Texturing grade silica sand may be added for a textured finish.
- Appearance and surface of conventional plaster at a lower cost than regular plastering.
- High resistance to cracking, nail-popping, impact, and abrasion failure.
- Requires only 1 plastering material on the job.
- Can be applied directly to concrete block.
- Mill-mixed plaster components help assure uniform installation performance and finished job quality.
- Rapid installation which reduces overall construction time.
Products that suit any project criteria
135-150 sq. ft.
Product details and technical documentation
Design & Resource Center
Browse our digital library of tools, resources, and service options to support your team.Learn More
Gold Bond experts are ready to discuss project and product needs to meet your goals.Expert Connection
Need Technical Information?
National Gypsum Company is the exclusive service provider for products manufactured by Gold Bond Building Products, LLC.