Non-adhering mesh tape
- Uniform strength and hardness.
- High insulating value.
JOINT TREATMENT: Kal-Mesh® method
- Do not use self-adhering mesh.
- Center and secure Kal-Mesh® over all joints and interior angles with 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) or 5/16 in. (7.9 mm) staples.
- Position staples a maximum of 24 in. (610 mm) apart as follows:
- Joints: at alternate edges for the run, from end to end and directly opposite one another at either end.
- Angles: along ceiling edge only for wall-to-ceiling angles. Along one edge for wall-to-wall angles.
- After the first staples are placed at the end of a joint or angle, pull unstapled Kal-Mesh as stapling proceeds to ensure that it will lie flat against the Kal-Kore.
- Allow treated joints to set prior to general veneer plaster application.
Products that suit any project criteria
2.5" x 300'
Product details and technical documentation
Designs & Resources
Browse our digital library of tools, resources, and service options to support your team.Learn More
Gold Bond experts are ready to discuss project and product needs to meet your goals.Expert Connection
Need Technical Information?
National Gypsum Company is the exclusive service provider for products manufactured by Gold Bond Building Products, LLC.