Low expansion with excellent strength and hardness
Gold Bond® Super-White Moulding Plaster is a very white, finely ground gypsum, primarily used for all kinds of ornamental plasterwork. Because of its low expansion, excellent strength and hardness, it is especially adaptable for casting in rubber, gelatin and other types of moulds.
For casting purposes, only water is added. For run-in-place ornamental work, such as cornices, the moulding plaster is used with lime putty, mixed two parts lime to one part moulding plaster by weight.
- Complies with ASTM Designation C59.
- Low expansion with excellent strength and hardness.
- Used for all kinds of ornamental plasterwork.
- Bag covers approximately 135 sq. ft.
Note: Application of plaster shall be in accordance with ASTM C842.
- Because of its low expansion, excellent strength and hardness, it is especially adaptable for casting in rubber, gelatin and other types of moulds.
Products that suit any project criteria
113-158 sq. ft.
Design & Resource Center
Browse our digital library of tools, resources, and service options to support your team.Learn More
Gold Bond experts are ready to discuss project and product needs to meet your goals.Expert Connection
Need Technical Information?
National Gypsum Company is the exclusive service provider for products manufactured by Gold Bond Building Products, LLC.